Registered Manager- Children's Services -Wiltshire
|Job Title:||Registered Manager- Children's Services -Wiltshire|
|Salary:||£300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Registered Manager- Children's Services – Wiltshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Registered Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Registered Manager to work in a residential home for Children in and around the Wiltshire area.
Day Rates: £300
What you will be doing:
- The service provides short break care to children and young people aged 5-17yrs across a range of disabilities and complex needs, and we are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to manage this residential respite provision and take it to the next level.
- You will lead and manage a staff group to ensure effective services are offered to children and young people who need a positive and supportive respite placement.
- Take responsibility for the role of Registered Manager as an Ofsted statutory requirement.
- Set standards within Canons House so that the vision can be carried forward by the whole team ensuring that a comprehensive service is delivered in line with the National Children Homes regulations.
- Provide a strategic overview and management of day-to-day operations.
- The candidate will be responsible for promoting good inter-agency working on individual projects or cases through monitoring and supporting appropriate working relationships with other professionals.
- Your expertise should come with a degree or professional qualification which could be in social work or the equivalent from a directly relevant profession e.g. nursing, teaching.
- It's essential that the candidate has management experience and working knowledge of National Children’s Home Regulation 2015 and Quality Care standards.
- Flexibility is required in order to provide a responsive service to emergency situations, ensuring the safety and well-being of those at the home, and providing staff with advice about the management of children/young people as situations require, which may involve working outside core hours.
- Professional qualification relevant to working with children which must be a social care Foundation degree at Level 5 or equivalent or a recognised social Work qualification.
- At least two years’ experience of working at a senior level in a children’s residential setting.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working with children and families in the last 5 years.
- Experience of working with vulnerable and complex young people within a statutory setting
- Experience of management in a children’s social care setting
- Experience of involving children in the planning and delivery of services.
- Experience of developing staff and teams.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available