Rehousing Support Workers
|Job Title:||Rehousing Support Workers|
|Salary:||£12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Rehousing Support Workers
LOCATION: Longsight, Manchester
PLACEMENT: ASAP, Monday to Friday
PAY RATE: from £12.00 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Rehousing Support Worker to provide services to our client based in Longsight, Manchester
The candidate will be working at a location which houses men with primarily a history of offending, secondary mental health problems, alcohol misuse and/or homelessness. The site can accept applicants from Greater Manchester referred by Probation. Prioritise those with a Manchester connection and rough sleepers.
The client requires candidates who have:
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups or those with complex needs
- Experience in rehousing vulnerable clients
- Experience of delivering structured support in either housing or social care.
- Experience of completing comprehensive support plans and risk & needs assessments is key.
- Knowledge of homelessness
- Knowledge of rehousing customers within the Manchester area is desirable
- Knowledge of the client customer group which is homeless males with complex needs and have an understanding of working in a psychological informed environment
- A good understanding of social landlords and the private rented Housing sector
- Good communication skills & IT skills
- An enhanced DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's