|Job Title:||Repairs Chargehand|
|Salary:||£20.51 - 20.51 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Repairs Chargehand. You will be working based in Leicestershire
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £20.51ph via umbrella
- Support the management of effective and efficient utilisation of all available resources for the service, including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and equipment to increase the department’s productivity.
- Achieving resource efficiencies and improving productivity through the effective management and administration of the workforce and systems, working with other parts of the service to achieve that.
- Carry out surveys / inspections, as necessary, for the purpose of establishing the scope of work required, materials to order and manpower requirements
- To help build pride, passion and reputation for NWLDC.
- To deliver the concept of ‘one team’ across all parts of the service and the council.
- To grow talent and capability in the team by undertaking all employee appraisals timely and effectively, addressing any issues as appropriate.
- To build pride, passion and reputation by creating a Council of excellence through strong motivational leadership.
- To challenge and drive performance to create an excellent service and Council.
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure high standards of health and safety practice are maintained in accordance with council policy, including the health and safety and welfare at work of themselves, staff under their supervision (including casual and agency workers), and colleagues
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's