Repairs Officer - Eastbourne
|Job Title:||Repairs Officer - Eastbourne|
|Salary:||£14.30 - 14.30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Repairs Officer – Eastbourne (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £14.30ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide assistance to the Leasehold function within Property Services by supporting the business and administration processes that underpin the services delivered to leaseholders, shared owners and other stakeholders.
- Respond to service enquiries received by telephone, email, letter, personal callers, web portal or through an advocate.
- Provide general support to the Leasehold Team as required, including service analysis and data reconciliation.
- Provide support for key Leasehold functions such as producing Landlord Information Packs, Alteration Permissions and general administration relating to Enfranchisement, Lease Variation, Lease Extensions etc
- Provide support for other projects related to Leasehold work
- Respond to general enquiries from consultants and residents in relation to repairs and out of hours emergency work & processing rechargeable repairs if required.
- Investigate complaints and communicate with contractors and customers to enable reports and responses to be provided by the manager.
- Place instructions with in house surveyors or commissions with external consultants to undertake inspections, surveys and project management work.
- Raise and process invoices relating to supply chain partners and prepare them for authorisation and payment.
- Enter data onto IT systems to enable effective monitoring and reporting of team activities as directed by the Manager.
- Scan and file documents electronically and create new files as required
- Arrange meetings, book venues and take notes / minutes as required
- Log and monitor Complaints, Freedom of Information Requests, Councillor Enquiries, MP Enquiries
- Write letters and construct mail merges
- Compile reports and statistics as required
- Print, collate and bind documents for tenders and meetings
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's