Residential Registered Manager
|Job Title:||Residential Registered Manager|
|Salary:||£20.70 - 22.30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
JOB TITLE: Residential Registered Manager
PLACEMENT: ASAP, 36 hours a week
PAY RATE: PAYE £20.70 per hour andUMBRELLA from £22.30 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Residential Registered Manager to lead a staff team, ensuring through supervision, direction, and by example, that the home provides the best possible outcomes for all young people.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will offer advice, support and guidance to young people their family and staff team. Working alongside key professionals you will display a genuine commitment to meet the needs of young people to ensure the best outcomes.
- You will lead and manage a staff team that has the flexibility, capacity and resilience to work with complex young people and their families.
- You will manage the recruitment, training and development of staff to ensure the home is appropriately staffed at all times.
- You will be responsible for assessing the risk factors with regards to new admissions.
- You will work co-operatively with others by readily sharing ideas, information and knowledge, enabling full participation in assessment, planning, review and decision making. You will co-operate and work well with other professionals in pursuit of goals by sharing information, acknowledging contribution and supporting others.
- You will ensure that the safety and welfare of children, young people that you come into contact with during the course of your professional duties is paramount at all times, responding appropriately to signs of harm, abuse and neglect and managing risk appropriately.
- You will support, encourage and motivate young people ensuring that every young person becomes a confident, resilient adult by focusing on building strong relationships, developing resilience, learning life skills and exploring opportunities to help them achieve their goals.
- You will ensure that young people are involved in discussions and decision making, ensuring that co-design and young people’s voice is core to all aspects of delivery.
- Through your drive and passion you will ensure that the service operates at the highest standard, providing highly responsive care, built on trusting relationships.
- You will ensure that there are robust effective systems in place that provide suitable evidence to Ofsted, and HMI inspectors and wider Council inspections.
- Enhanced DBS check
- Hold a final level professional qualification Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent, as outlined in the ‘Guide to the Children’s Homes Regulations including the quality standards -April 2015’ (or willingness to undertake it)
- Within the last 5 years worked for at least two years in a position relevant to the residential care of children and worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of st5aff working in a care role.
- You will be the Registered Manager for the Unit and must therefore maintain an up to date registration with Ofsted / to meet all statutory requirements.
- You will have substantial and relevant experience of working with complex young people and families.
- Detailed knowledge of National Quality Standards, Children’s Homes Regulations and Safeguarding Frameworks.
- Rigorously monitor and self-assess against standards, regulations and Ofsted inspection frameworks, intervening constructively when required.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Trauma Informed Approach and Restorative Practice.
- Willingness to work flexibly outside of standard office hours as required by the needs of the service (including evenings and weekends)
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0208 5149 147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available