Retirement Living Assistant
|Job Title:||Retirement Living Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.00 - 11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
JOB TITLE: Retirement Living Assistant
LOCATION: Newbury, Berkshire
PLACEMENT: ASAP, Monday to Friday, 20 hours per week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £9 per hour & Umbrella rate from £11.50 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Assistant. The purpose of this role is to provide a housing management function for the retirement living services.
The post holder will have to ensure at all times a professional and supportive approach is maintained whilst assisting in the day to day delivery of the service for Retirement Living, working as part of a team to provide ‘best practice’, customer focused housing service provision across a group of schemes.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Daily welfare checking on customers
- Act as a point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements.
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are
maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures.
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire equipment, gardening etc.
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes.
- To ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme,
ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times.
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and
- To monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections.
- To have the ability to use appropriate IT systems and maintain professional and timely records.
- To adhere to agreed Riverside’s safeguarding policies and procedures in every aspect of
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within the cluster ensuring they are of a high standard and cost effective.
- Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (e.g. voids and arrears) are
- To travel, within a reasonable distance, to provide cover to other schemes as required.
- · Any other relevant duties as required by the designated manager.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Housing experience related to sheltered/retirement living services
- Must have the ability to work with or without supervision and have a good understanding of a housing management function in a retirement living setting
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older adults
- Knowledge of lettings and managing voids
- Good understanding or Health and safety of a housing management services
- Formal care, support or housing qualification (desirable)
- Working in a Customer Focused environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- Enhanced DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available