Senior Finance Officer - Bristol
|Job Title:||Senior Finance Officer - Bristol|
|Salary:||£19.64 - 19.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Senior Finance Officer – Bristol
Salary: £ 19.64ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To manage a specialist area or to provide a specialist service to customers.
If relevant: to supervise the work of a team.
- If relevant: manage and motivate a team of staff and oversee performance monitoring, recruitment and provide guidance ensuring team members receive performance feedback and advice, development opportunities and that a highly competent, creative and participative culture is maintained.
- Provide expert advice to customers (councillors, departments, managers) who receive clear guidance and information and also ensure that council activity is lawful.
- Produce information reports and analyse complex data for customers so that customers receive accurate, up to date reports and data that fulfil statutory requirements
- Set targets, monitor performance and review potential changes to systems to ensure services and/or projects are delivered successfully
- Work closely with suppliers and partners to negotiate and manage projects that meet business needs and service standards.
- In consultation with customers identify and provide training and information sessions so understanding of the area of expertise is enhanced
- Maintain high quality and consistent services to customers ensuring that agreed standards are achieved across a wide range of services and Service Level Agreements if present, are adhered to. Ownership is taken for responding to and/or resolving queries, complaints and requests from initial contact with the customer
- Review and resolve any issues relating to budgets, financial information and resources for your area of specialism so that agreed targets are met, reports are prepared and delivered, there is efficient use of Council resources, data is managed effectively and corrective action is taken when necessary and value for money is maximised
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Revenues Officer - Southwark Council
Salary: £22.41 - 22.41 per hour
Finance Manager - Solihull
Salary: £30 per hour
Admin Officer - Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
Salary: £10.29 - 10.29 per hour
Information & Access Officer - Kirklees Council
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour