Senior Project Officer | Leeds
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Senior Project Officer to work for Leeds City Council.
The Corporate Property Maintenance services is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the buildings and services of Leeds City Council staff and visitors to the city. The service ensures buildings provide a safe working environment for wider partners such as NHS, commercial companies, charities, community groups etc liaising and solving all day problems on a customer facing basis.
Specific services include provision of a helpdesk service. A building responsive repairs service ensuring around 13,000 responsive repairs per year are undertaken in 2300 buildings included in the CPM portfolio in a timely manner. A £5 million programme of activity is now urgently required to address some long-standing issues around these activities and additional procurement resource is required to deliver this.
The successful Senior Project Officer will have experience and knowledge of:
- Supporting the delivery of the corporate property maintenance programme of work
- Using excellent programme and project management skills
- Acting as a single point of contact to co-ordinate various partners in the successful delivery of the programme to tight timescales during the current financial year
To apply for this the Senior Project Officer must have:
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- IT Project leading
- Full project life cycle
- Knowledge of Governance
- Project planning
- Risk and budget management
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication issues
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Any experience of supply chain or logistics would be advantageous
Salary is £20.50 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified/Unqualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Housing vacancies in your area:
Please contact Alex Tomkins on 020 8514 9131.