Senior Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities
|Job Title:||Senior Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities|
|Salary:||£19.66 - 19.66 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities to work with one of our clients based in Staffordshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate- £19.66ph
- Contributing to the development of best practice within the service.
- Supervising and supporting the professional development of social workers, students and non-social work qualified staff on the team as identified by the Operational Manager.
- Responsibility for the allocation of work based upon priority and capacity within the team and service.
- Manage unpredictable daily changes to work pattern, using initiative to organise daily duties whilst adhering to SCC policy and procedure to meet service demands seeking guidance from operational managers when required.
- Ensure Flexibility and management of a healthy work life balance.
- Ensure staff are motivated to successfully deliver objectives around adult engagement.
- Holding and managing a small caseload of the most complex work at times that support the Business and the needs of citizens.
- Take responsibility for the provision, of: • assessments under the Care Act inclusive of all statutory functions • continuing healthcare assessments and reviews • S117 • undertake all S42 enquiries under the Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Adult Safeguarding Enquiry Procedures • instigating or undertaking court proceedings to secure the safety and welfare of individuals. • participating in MAPPA, MARAC etc. • participation on the inter agency best interest assessor rota for adults . Co-working cases with less experienced or non-social work qualified members of the team and taking responsibility as part of that process for sharing and developing their learning.
- To supervise staff to deliver high quality, timely assessments and reports in the agreed format for statutory requirements and any other forum as directed by the Operational Manager.
- Responsible for the Quality assurance of statutory documents and deputising for the Operational Manager in their absence for wider assurance of team and individual performance arrangements and associated processes.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Adult Social Worker - Continuing Health Care
Salary: £29.98 - 29.98 per hour
Principle Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team
Salary: £40 - 49 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Learning Disability Team
Salary: Market related
Deputy Team manager - Learning Disabilities Team
Salary: £35 - 37 per hour
Senior Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team
Salary: £37 per hour