Senior Social worker - Childrens LAC Throughcare Team
|Job Title:||Senior Social worker - Childrens LAC Throughcare Team|
|Salary:||£32.34 - 32.34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Senior Social worker - Childrens LAC Throughcare Team. You will be working in Coventry for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £32.34ph
To deliver experienced professional social work services to children, young people and families to meet legislative requirements and adhere to the Social Work England code of practice for social workers.
- To be responsible for complex caseloads allocated by a Team Manager which will include case assessment and supervision. Including: planned intensive interventions of, parents, carers, children in need and children protection and looked after children and young people.
- Implement, monitor and review plans within multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed complex needs of children, young people and their families/courts in all cases.
- Develop effective working partnerships with those within their families, carers and significant others in the light of the child/young person.
- Liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to achieve improved outcomes for children young people, and their families.
- Maintain performance and develop practice and experience in line with personal targets as agreed with line manager through supervision.
- Work to the agreed quality standard for the service.
- To maintain personal and professional training and development to meet the challenging demands of the job.
- Compile reports to case conferences and court/statutory panels in accordance with statutory procedures and practice.
- Maintain up to date records of cases using management information systems in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in the regular collection, collation and supporting of appropriate performance management information which meets the needs of the service.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available