Qualified Senior Social Worker | Looked After Children |Tameside
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work within a Looked after Children team based within Tameside
To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Looked after Children team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Care Proceedings
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Looked After Children Reviews
What you will need:
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
Salary is £30ph - £35ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Jordan Mullings on 0208 514 9132