Service Manager | Children with Disabilities | Brent
We require an experienced Service Manager to work within a Children with Disabilities Team based in Brent. The Successful Service Manager will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working with Children with Disabilities.
The successful Service Manager will have:
- Substantial experience of leading and delivering high quality services for children and young people
- Substantial experience of successfully managing change and uncertainty in a complex environment
- Substantial experience of implementing new services and meeting project milestones
- Experience of nurturing and building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partners, including Commissioners, to support service and business growth
- Experience of residential Children's Homes/Placement services and OFSTED regulation / inspection
- Experience of successfully managing budgets to achieve income targets and margins, ideally in a Placement environment
To apply for this the Service Manager must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Registered by the appropriate regulatory body as Registered Manager for the service
- Have significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Have 2 years post qualified with experience within management
Salary is £Negotiable ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Laptop and phone provided
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.