Service Manager - Children's Social Care
|Job Title:||Service Manager - Children's Social Care|
|Salary:||£350 - 400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Service Manager - Children’s Social Care to work with one of our clients based in Halifax
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates between £350 - £400 per day
- Ensure the s Key Responsibilities afety and wellbeing of the vulnerable children of Calderdale.
- Tirelessly pursue improved outcomes for children, especially those which are looked after or subject to Child Protection Plans.
- Ensure the effectiveness, availability and value for money of all local authority services for children and young people.
- Enable the Head of Children’s Social Care to provide leadership for Children’s Social Care.
- Direct line management responsibility for Locality Team/Unit Managers within Children’s Social Care and through them, for a range of social work, child care, administrative and business support staff.
- Make strategic decisions and make recommendations to the Head of Service and Group Director of Children & Young People’s Services regarding policies, and service development in Children’s Social Care.
- As a member of the Children’s Social Care Management Team to ensure that all appropriate mechanisms are in place for achieving continuous improvement in the performance and development of the Service with particular responsibility for the effective performance management of Children’s Social Care.
- Lead and manage a designated service area, ensuring that appropriate strategies, policies and procedures are developed and implemented to ensure the effective delivery of the service.
- As part of the Senior Management Team in Children’s Social Care have lead responsibility for ensuring that services are in place to protect children and 3 young people across Calderdale and that safeguarding duties and responsibilities are effectively fulfilled.
- As part of the Senior Management Team in Children’s Social Care review workloads and resources to ensure that responsibility for vulnerable children and those where there are legal responsibilities are met.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available