Social Care Assessor
|Job Title:||Social Care Assessor|
|Salary:||£18 - 20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Social Care Assessor to support our client based in Manchester. We have two roles available at two different locations (Etrop Court, and Crescent Bank). This role is 5 days per week, and 7 hours per day.
You will be working alongside social workers and other clinicians supporting the needs of people with a learning disability and other cooccurring and multi-layered issues - we are looking for someone in the north of the city and in the south of the city. This is to complement our current team offer. the role holder needs to be able to complete a full-time role.
The role holder will meet with citizens, families in their own homes, provider services and complete assessments and support plan with people under the statutory framework of the care act 2014, there may be some Mental capacity assessments involved in the role; we use Liquid Logic to record all of our contact and assessments, support plans.
We need someone with experience, keen to learn a good team player - able to progress work through in an organised and person-centred way.
You will receive monthly supervision, access to training as appropriate and be part of a trail blazing and integrating service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To teach an agreed programme of study that utilises a variety of teaching methodologies and approaches to maximise learners’ achievement and success.
- Establish a purposeful learning environment in which diversity is valued and learners feel safe and confident.
- Set challenging teaching and learning objectives that are relevant to the course and needs of learners.
- Agree individual learning plans with learners including course and personal targets
- To provide appropriate pre-course, on-course information, advice and assessment to support learners progress and identify potential next steps.
- Involve learners in reflecting on, evaluating and improving their own performance
- To ensure learners are correctly enrolled and keep accurate records of punctuality, attendance, progress and achievement in accordance with service guidelines.
- Undertake the preparation and assessment required for learners to successfully complete their learning programme in line with curriculum requirements and service policy.
- To provide all information or reports required for students to be entered for exams or the completion of other forms of accreditation or assessment in line with examination and assessment policy and procedures.
- Design and develop courses and programmes in line with the services’ agreed objectives and priorities Making use of Google Classroom, (VLE), where appropriate
- Keep and maintain a course file in line with curriculum requirements and service policy.
- Provide as required written information/evaluation/review of their course/s and programme/s for line managers and for dissemination to other interested parties.
- To attend as required and contribute to team and service meetings sharing best practice.
- To improve the success and achievements of the service by actively contributing to agreed quality improvement strategies and plans, including the annual self-assessment cycle.
- Work within and promote the Council’s policies on Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and PREVENT duty. Support the role of the Service in challenging discrimination and disadvantage in all areas of racism, sexism, disability, ageism and sexual or religious orientation.
- Enhanced DBS (provided via our agency)
- Experience in similar role
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care and willing to complete a Level 4.
- Experience dealing with people with learning disabilities.
- Experience of creating care and support plans.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available