Social Worker | Child Sexual Exploitation | North Lancashire
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Child Sexual Exploitation Team based within North Lancashire. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Child Sexual Exploitation team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Work-based Knowledge
- Working knowledge of policy and practice related to children and young people who are sexually exploited.
- Working knowledge and understanding of legislation as it relates to children and young people at risk.
- Working knowledge and understanding of substance misuse and the correlation between this risk factor and CSE
- Direct work with children and young people at risk
- Undertaking assessments of need/risk and planning interventions
- Working as part of a multi-agency approach for the purpose of safeguarding
- Supporting the learning of others
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within a CSE Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary is £28 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.