Social Worker - Children and Young People in Care
|Job Title:||Social Worker - Children and Young People in Care|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Social Worker - Children and Young People in Care. You will be working in Herefordshire for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates negotiable
- To work closely with children and their families, other staff within the Directorate and partner agencies to provide a range of services and support designed to protect children from harm and promote the welfare of children in need.
- To work within the legislative framework of the Children Act 1989, and the Children Act 2004
- To carry a caseload in line with the organisational needs of the Directorate.
- To assess the needs of children, young people, families and carers, take appropriate follow up action in consultation with colleagues, and to plan and implement suitable service provision to safeguard children from harm and meet their identified needs.
- To undertake preventative and supportive work with children and families in need.
- To undertake risk assessments.
- To promote effective planning for children and young people where there are ongoing needs due to: - Care, Supervision or Adoption Proceedings or Orders - Entry to the looked after system
- To participate in training and development activities to ensure up to date knowledge and skills
- To undertake day time office duty on a rota basis
- To contribute to the development of knowledge and skills of other team members or students as required.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Intervention and Support Service - Qualified Social Worker - Havering
Salary: £37 per hour
Cheshire East - Qualified Social Worker
Salary: £45 per hour
Social worker - Advice & Wellbeing Hub - Reading
Salary: £38 per hour
Team Leader AMPH - City of Doncaster Council
Salary: £42 per hour