Social Worker | Children with Disabilities | Rhondda Cynon Taff
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team based in Rhondda Cynon Taff. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working with Children with Disabilities.
The successful Social Worker will have:
- Substantial experience of leading and delivering high quality services for children and young people
- Substantial experience of successfully managing change and uncertainty in a complex environment
- Substantial experience of implementing new services and meeting project milestones
Experience of residential Children's Homes
To apply for this the Team Manager must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Have experience within children's services
- HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Have an enhanced DBS
Salary is £30 ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.