Social Worker - Deaf and Hard of Hearing - North London
|Job Title:||Social Worker - Deaf and Hard of Hearing - North London|
|Salary:||£26 - 28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Luke Mathurin|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Specialist Social Worker - Deaf and Hard of Hearing – North London
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Deaf and Hard of Hearing team based within North London.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional leadership for complex cases, in situations which involve, risk, complexity and safety to the person or others.
- Work alongside service users and their informal carers to assess and Identify through assessment their needs and strengths and explore appropriate solutions and interventions.
- Work in partnership with the Deaf Welfare Right Advice service and other agencies and organisations in line with the responsibility outlined above in order to fulfil the provision of a social work service. Maintain contact with a wide range of statutory and voluntary sector professionals for information exchanged, the exercise of judgement and in order to influence outcomes in support planning and decision making.
- Complete support planning with the person, to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met in line with the person’s priorities, within budgetary constraints and through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations to promote independence and prevent, reduce and delay any increase in need.
- Assist in the development of new resources and work on specialist projects or service planning groups.
- Contribute to multi-disciplinary assessments and participate in planning meetings Chari and lead meetings involving partner organisations. Facilitate consultation, partnership and participation with service users.
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £26-28ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available