Independent Reviewing Officer | Fostering | Dorset
We require an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer to work within a Fostering team based within Dorset. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 3 years recent Independent Reviewing Officer experience of working within a Fostering team.
The successful Independent Reviewing Officer will be required:
- To provide an independent chairing service for multi-agency and departmental meetings in matters relating to Fostering and Looked after Children.
- To facilitate inter-agency and departmental working in relation to Fostering and Looked after Children through effective communication with all relevant agencies.
- To promote and monitor adherence to the Fostering procedures, the statutory requirements for Looked after Children to enable a consistent and high quality service to children and their families who are receiving services from the Department
The successful Independent Reviewing Officer will have experience of:
- Independent Reviews
- Working Independently
- Writing Reports
- Chairing Fostering Conferences
- Chairing Meetings
- Looked After Children reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Fostering Team Experience
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £Negotiable ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.