Social Worker - Intake and Assessment - Cardiff
|Job Title:||Social Worker - Intake and Assessment - Cardiff|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Social Worker - Intake and Assessment – Cardiff
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Intake and Assessment team based within Cardiff.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Intake and Assessment is a fast paced and exciting team, due to Cardiff’s demography the work is diverse, challenging and progressive.
- Practitioners undertake Well-being and S47 assessments and provide short term interventions supporting families to increase safety within the home.
- Social Workers hold cases for a short period of time, transferring long term work at the first planning meeting.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent
- Experience of an Assessment Team
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £32ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available