Social Worker | Looked After Children | Herefordshire
Currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker Looked After Children's services in Herefordshire. The required criteria is 2 years + post qualifying experience for Qualified Social Worker Looked After Children's services in Herefordshire.
You will have experience of:
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Looked After Children Reviews
You Must Be
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver
Salary range is from £25-£30ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.We offer.
-Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
-Training opportunities and professional development
-Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
-4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
4Social Work Ltd ensures safe recruitment through the following processes:
- Providing the following safeguarding statement in recruitment adverts or application details -'recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.'
- Job or role descriptions for all roles involving contact with children and / or vulnerable adults will contain reference to safeguarding responsibilities.
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information and to find other vacancies in your area contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134
Who Cares? We Do.