Social Worker | MASH | Children & Families | Swindon
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a MASH team based within Swindon. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a MASH team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Undertaking duty work and carrying out joint & single s47 enquiries
- Working within Referral and Assessment teams or Screening team
- Taking referrals about children who are at risk of significant harm (sec 47 Children's Act 1989)
- Screening for children and vulnerable adults involved in domestic abuse
- Taking Vulnerable Adult referrals that meet a certain definition (No Secrets 2000 see appendix1)
- Undertaking s17 assessment and intervention with children and families
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £31-£35ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.