Social Worker | Older Adults Mental Health | Hackney
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Community Mental Health Service team based within Hackney. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Older Adults and Mental Health Services team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Acting as the gateway service to those who may require longer term Mental Health support.
- Older Adults Exp
- Short term interventions
- Devising packages of care
- Keeping accurate records
- Supervising staff as required
- Working in a community setting
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Previous Mental Health Experience
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £28 ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085