Experienced HCPC registered Occupational Therapist required to join the Buckinghamshire Double Handed Care Project.
- Experience of complex Moving and Handling Risk assessments.
- Working with Care Agencies to support the reduction of care packages from double handed care to single handed care.
- Wide knowledge of moving and handling equipment to support reduction to single handed care
- Prescribing and ordering of identified equipment
- Ability to train service users and their carers in the safe installation and use of moving and handling equipment
- Knowledge of working with in social care desirable to consider other aspects of needs with in the community setting.
Salary is £32ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact D Eugene 02085149148.
Who Cares? We Do.