Special Educational Needs Data Officer- Education - South London
|Job Title:||Special Educational Needs Data Officer- Education - South London|
|Salary:||£18.50 - 23.05 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Special Educational Needs Data Officer- Education – South London
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced SEN Data Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting SEN Data Officers to work with the Education services for a Local Authority in and around South London.
Pay Rate: £18.50 - £23.05 per hour
Information On The Role:
- The post will be to support The Quality Assurance Manager with data checks, putting together data and quality assuring data.
- Be responsible for ensuring reliable and accurate systems are in place for the monitoring and collection of all SEND Data (including SEN2 data and data relating to performance indicators). Responsible for producing the source data, for calculation and compilation and for the maintenance of appropriate records to support audit.
- Produce a regular up to date SEND Data Dashboard or similar for SEND strategic board.
- This dashboard should draw together a range of SEN indicators into a concise, graphical report. Comparing LA performance with national and statistical neighbours, as well showing trends over time.
- Conduct regular quality assurance of all SEN data and supporting the development of effective systems to facilitate quality of service delivery across the SEN Teams.
- Must have 2 years Previous experience working within a busy team.
- Must be competent with computer packages
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if required)
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an SEN Data Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available