Stock Condition Surveyor - Mechanical & Electrical
|Job Title:||Stock Condition Surveyor - Mechanical & Electrical|
|Salary:||£25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Stock Condition Surveyor - Mechanical & Electrical. You will be working in Solihull.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Pay rate - £25ph via umbrella
- The post holder will be part of a small team of surveyors who are responsible for the successful delivery of a programme of property condition surveys for the Council and our customers. This will include maintaining and updating asset management information to ensure it can be used for prioritising programmes of work, identifying backlog maintenance, identifying priorities as part of larger asset management plans, and bespoke surveys required to support customer requirements.
- The post holder is primarily responsible for carrying out a rolling programme of stock condition surveys of Mechanical and Electrical plant, equipment and installations to mainly in non-domestic buildings and schools. The post holder may also be involved in other building services and construction projects to assist with the delivery of the PST’s annual maintenance and repairs programme of works
- To carry out annual stock condition surveys primarily of Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) installations to Council premises and schools to cost and prioritise works for inclusion in the PST’s 5 year rolling programme of planned refurbishment and maintenance and repairs works.
- To assist with the Stock Condition Surveys for General Building as required.
- To assist the repairs and maintenance teams in the initial planning and feasibility stage of any scheme
- To identify and organise the delivery of any necessary M&E maintenance and repairs works to bring premises up to a required standard as required following the condition survey, and/or to ensure that they are compliant with any statutory or regulatory requirements,
- To provide property managers with detailed written reports on the results of the stock condition surveys and the proposed plans and time-scales for carrying out any required refurbishment and/or maintenance and repairs works, together with estimates of the costs involved.
- To take customer enquiries to enable preparation / commissioning of works for mechanical / electrical engineering services in buildings
- To incorporate the benefits of sustainability into the stock condition surveys, to assist with introducing such initiatives into the repairs and maintenance programmes.
- To maintain detailed records of surveys carried out for day to day management and financial monitoring control purposes and for end of year internal and external audit purposes.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available