Support Coordinator - Kingston Upon Thames
|Job Title:||Support Coordinator - Kingston Upon Thames|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Support Coordinator – Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: £ 20PH umbrella
Full-Time (37 hours)
The Royal Borough of Kingston’s vision is that it has a national reputation as one of the very best places to live and work. The post holder will contribute to the delivery of that vision and the strategic priorities set out in the Kingston Plan by providing effective Case Work co-ordination and Commissioning of Services across Adult Social Care.
● To be responsible for undertaking and supporting a range of case work of customers with non-complex needs under manager supervision.
● To be responsible for accepting referrals, undertaking screening and where required, providing information and advice and carrying out initial assessments.
● To apply Care Act (2014) eligibility criteria based reasoning and differentiate between customers’ essential and desirable needs as part of assessment.
● To work within the statutory framework under community care.
● To always adhere to and provide feedback on the council’s policies and procedures for assessment, care management and occupational therapy.
● Obtain financial information from the customer to enable a financial assessment to take place.
● To undertake reviews of customers with long term, low level needs as required and within statutory timelines and carry out reassessments as required.
● To work actively and co-operatively as an effective team member
● To communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
● To deliver services and support in accordance with agreed service standards and the Council’s Customer Service Standards
● To be responsible for own personal performance and development in accordance with the One Council policies
● To contribute to the overall performance of the team.
● To have an awareness of cost implications of support planning recommendations.
● To be aware of the cost of all services before they are commissioned and where necessary to advise customers of the financial consequence of their choice to the individual and the authority.
● To embody the principles of Putting People First : early intervention and prevention, supporting choice and control, universal services for all and building social capital.
● To ensure case information is captured into systems in a timely fashion in accordance with relevant case recording policies and shared with all relevant parties as appropriate.
● To have an awareness of the safeguarding policy and raise alerts if required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Assistant Support Worker - Manchester City Council
Salary: £9.51 - 10.95 per hour
IT Support Officer- Worcestershire County Council
Salary: £12 per hour
Business Support Officer - South Gloucestershire Council
Salary: £11 per hour
Business Support Officer - Neath Port Talbot Council
Neath Port Talbot
Salary: £9.36 - 9.36 per hour
Residential Child Care Worker - Lancashire County Council
Salary: £12.50 - 12.50 per hour