Support Worker (NG21)
|Job Title:||Support Worker (NG21)|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit Support Workers to support our client who operates day services in the NG21 area of Nottinghamshire.
The day centre delivers a wide range of day Service activities and care to people attending the combined service bases. Service users are adults who may have physical disabilities and learning difficulties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- You will be responsible for support one to one with the client
- Personal care
- Promoting independence and supporting with activities
- Being there as a support network for the person
- Adhering to all health and safety and safeguarding
- Moving and handling
- Putting the needs of the service user first
- To support people appropriately in a manner that promotes a person-centred approach and the need for inclusion.
- To have a working knowledge of all operational Procedures and Policies.
- To provide high quality physical and emotional support and personal care to people with full regard to their privacy, dignity, and particular needs and relate to people in a manner which is sensitive to age, disability, sexuality, gender, and cultural origin.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Ideally a Social Care NVQ qualification.
- Experience of empowering and advocacy on behalf of service users.
What we offer:
24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available