Support Worker - Challenging Behaviour
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Challenging Behaviour|
|Salary:||Rates are Umbrella Rates|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Support Worker – Challenging Behaviour- South London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting experienced Support Workers to work in a Residential Unit that offers Live In Care to a Child with Challenging Behaviours in the South London Area.
The Support Worker Rates are £10.00 - £14.00 per hour.
This is a single placement unit, the successful Support Worker must be resilient, motivated, able to work within a team and be able to lead activities.
What the Support Worker will be doing:
To follow the support plan put in place by the Key Worker, to engage, encourage and support the young person to learn new skills to help live a full & Independent life.
This Responsibility will include:
- The support worker will provide practical and social support for a young person, and families with challenging behaviours & Mental Health
- Whilst complying with national and service procedures and guidance, the Children’s Residential support worker will contribute to care packages, recognise serious risk, and promote the welfare of vulnerable children and young people.
- A level 3 qualification relating to working with Children & Young People is essential, as is experience of working within a community base in supportive and practical roles with children, young people, and their parents.
- Using your experience and skills – further developed with our support, you will assist with the care of our young people.
- You will create positive relationships with the young people, meeting their needs and always safeguarding them.
- You will follow timetables, setting boundaries and expectations for the young people. Consistency and organisation skills are key.
- You will meet a variety of young people, some of whom may require high levels of supervision and support.
- Please note that you must be 22 years old or above to apply as per children’s homes regulations. You must also have a valid driving licence.
Senior Care Assistant Essential Requirements:
- Good Level of IT Skills and literacy
- Right to Live & Work in the UK, Clear Current Enhanced DBS
- Knowledge and experience of working to CQC standards and CQC compliance
- Have at least 1 years Residential Experience with Children and Young People.
- Must have an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if required)
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders or email on: email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available