Support Worker- Learning Disabilities
|Job Title:||Support Worker- Learning Disabilities|
|Salary:||£9.90 - 11.17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Support Worker - Manchester
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker to care for Adults with Learning Disabilities based in a Day Centre in Newton Heath, Manchester.
Pay Rates: £9.78 per hour (Umbrella rate to be requested)
The roles of a Support Worker: Full JD Available
- Our client are seeking a Support Worker to work as part of the Supported Accommodation team provding support to learning disabled adults living in their own homes in the community.
- Provide support and assistance to customers who may have a physical disability to develop and maintain their independence.
- Provide personal support to individuals to maintain high levels of hygiene including personal and intimate care.
- Support the customer to ensure high levels of cleanliness in their home.
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities
- Knowledge of the procedures and standards required protecting vulnerable Adults
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's