|Job Title:||Team Manager|
|Salary:||£28 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Team manager (Children) to work with one of our clients based in Enfield. You wil be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates between £28 - £35ph
- To manage the effective delivery of the specified service and ensure children remain safe.
- To work closely with managers across functions to ensure an integrated strategic approach and to work in partnership.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Group’s service strategy, its performance and in its contribution to the Council’s objectives.
- To maintain the development and implementation of a positive performance management culture within the Group.
- To manage within a quality and equalities framework based on Council policy and performance targets, professional standards and best practice. Contribute to the development and delivery of services in a manner that reflects the diversity of the Group’s users and staff
- Ensure that the Council’s HR policies and procedures are implemented, including the scheme of delegation and that good employee relations are maintained.
- Implement the Council’s Health and Safety policies, procedures and practices by taking direct responsibility for the management of Health and Safety at Work and Emergency Planning within the unit.
- Ensure that the Council’s finance policies are implemented and that standing orders and financial regulations are adhered to and that budgets are regularly monitored and all expenditure is contained within the units cash limit.
- Ensure all staff within the team are recruited, inducted, managed, appraised and developed in accordance with Council policy. Undertake recruitment and selection within current legislation and Council Policies.
- Ensure that all staff are well supported and developed in accordance with group policy, have clear objectives and standards by which to work and work effectively with each other and the wider group.
- Support the Service Manager in maintaining effective links between the team and policy and performance core units to ensure management monitoring systems are implemented.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan Leuii on 0EthanL@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available