Team Manager - Adult Care and Support
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Adult Care and Support|
|Salary:||£38 - 45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Adult Care and Support. You will be working in Solihull for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £45ph
- To ensure the consistent and effective delivery of the Solihull Adult Social Care Offer ‘Our Offer to You’ to Solihull citizens.
- To ensure the workforce works in a person centred way with people, carers and families to promote independence and well being. To prevent and delay future care needs whilst maximising people’s own strengths and networks.
- To be responsible and accountable for the effective management of public resources including delegated budgets and staff. Demonstrate leadership which results in high performing teams that deliver quality outcomes.
- To act as senior manager within Safeguarding Adults procedures. To contribute to the continuous improvement and development of Adult Social Care Services. To deputise for the Head of Service as appropriate.
- To operate and ensure that others operate at all times within the professional ethics and disciplines of the relevant professional regulatory body e.g. HCPC Social Worker Standards of Proficiency
- Support the development of strategic objectives facilitating and leading your team/s to positively contribute to the achievement of the objectives relevant to your area of responsibility
- Engage and develop positive working relationships in order to effectively deliver services which maximise opportunities for integration and partnership working
- Ensure the effective delivery of services within your area of responsibility which are person centred and outcome focused
- Ensure that National Eligibility Criteria is applied consistently and fairly
- Ensure that the delivery of services demonstrates value for money and makes best use of informal and community resources
- Facilitate practice within the service that promotes effective risk management whilst enabling positive risk taking
- Take a lead and ensure good practice within your area of responsibility in line with the Directorates Safeguarding Procedures.
- Demonstrate robust decision making and leadership that encourages others to be autonomous workers
- Ensure the effective allocation and prioritisation of your own work and that of individual’s across your area of responsibility and the wider Directorate.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour
Team manager - Child Health and Disability Team
Salary: £42 per hour
Service Manager - Safeguarding and Support
Salary: Market related
Qualified Social Worker - Through Care Team
Salary: Market related
Team Manager - Adoption Team
Salary: £40 per hour