Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
|Job Title:||Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services|
|Salary:||£39 - 44 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for Team Managers & Assistant Team Managers - Children Services. You will be working across Devon with C&F, IRT, DCS, MASH and P&T and Emergency Duty Teams availiable
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £44ph
Managing the day to day operational business of the team and a team of social workers responsible for safeguarding and promoting the best interests of children in accordance with the statutory framework
- To be responsible for the team workload and ensuring that the case management of every child for whom they are responsible is in best interest of the child.
- To ensure the workload of the team is prioritised appropriately and is distributed among social work team members, making best use of their skills and capability and ensuring the safety of each child is paramount
- To undertake regular supervision meetings each member of the team, in order to monitor care plans, practice quality and performance, taking remedial action when necessary and to undertake all required staff management responsibilities in line with Council procedures.
- To ensure communication within the service is maintained including regular team meetings and are held to discuss the business of the team, review its performance and brief team members about corporate and care management issues.
- To work in partnership with peers across the service and represent the service, with external agencies, including court attendance, ensuring the care planning meets the needs and the safety of the child.
- To chair case meetings, including reviews, to ensure care plans are in the best interests and safety of the child.
- To regularly collate and report management information to enable service workloads, activity and quality to be managed effectively.
- To ensure all actions of team members comply with the Council’s policies on diversity, equal opportunities and Health & Safety, leading through role model behaviour.
- To achieve the agreed performance targets of the service by taking responsibility for coordinating, developing, monitoring and evaluating the activities of staff and promote high standards of performance.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
Salary: £42 per hour
Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: Market related
Herefordshire - Assessment Team-Children's Social Work Manager
Salary: £41.66 - 41.66 per hour