Team Manager - Children's Advice and Duty Service
|Job Title:||Team Manager - Children's Advice and Duty Service|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Team Manager - Children's Advice and Duty Service. You will be working in Stoke on Trent for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates negotiable
- To achieve the best possible positive outcomes for children and young people across the service
- To ensure that Practice Standards, Performance Indicators and statutory duties and regulations are complied with.
- To support and direct the work of the Team and the priorities therein through a reflective and systemic approach to all work with children, young people and families
- To ensure that a systemic approach is deployed both in terms of practitioners working together on case work and direct work with children and families.
- To undertake the prioritisation and allocation of work within the Team, ensuring focused and purposeful social work interventions with explicit aims and objectives about desired outcomes.
- Be accountable to the Principal Manager for all elements of practice within the Team workload in accordance with policy and procedures and for staff care and development of Team members in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Support the Principal Manager in the best use of resources and contribute to the planning and development of services.
- To support the Strategic Manager and Principal Manager in the production and implementation of a Business Plan as required and in accordance with directorate and corporate policy.
- To deputise on behalf of the Principal Manager as required
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available