Team Manager | Children in Need/Child Protection | Brent
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within a Children in Need or Child Protection team based within Brent. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Team Manager experience of working within a Children Services team.
The successful Team Manager will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Child Protection
- Children Services
- Looked After Children
- Children in Need
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £40ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.