Team Manager | MASH | Harrow
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Team Manager to work within a MASH Team based within Harrow. The Successful Team Manager will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a MASH team.
You will be required:
- To manage and supervise a team of Social Workers, Senior Practitioners and other social care staff, providing a service to children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, children subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the court, children subject to private proceedings.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality, cost effective and efficient social work service to children and their families.
- To ensure that the delivery of the service is within agreed strategic, operational and financial priorities and that it is in accordance with statutory responsibilities, policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the key performance targets, as they apply to the team, are met.
To apply for this the Team Manager must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Rate is £44,676-£51,111 per year
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.