Victim Advocate - YOS - Lambeth
|Job Title:||Victim Advocate - YOS - Lambeth|
|Salary:||£22.00 - 27.79 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Victim Advocate – YOS – Lambeth
Are you a passionate, dedicated Victim Advocate looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Victim Advocate to work in the Lambeth area.
To develop and implement a service to be offered to victims who are identified as being victim of gang related crime, either by the referring agency or themselves. The post holder will be part of the multi - agency provision within the Youth Offending Service (YOS). To ensure relevant legislation, regulations and policies are complied with.
Pay Rates: £22.00 - £27.79
Responsibilities of a Victim Advocate: (Full Job Description Available)
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others and report any potential hazards or unsafe practices to line manager.
- Develop sensitivity, persuasiveness, and negotiation and assertiveness skills to communicate with diverse audiences in emotive circumstances.
- To provide a case work and advocacy service to children/ young people and adult victims of gang related violence.
- Co-ordinating and delivering interventions as part of the families plan
- To work alongside and refer to other agencies/local services to help achieve successful outcomes for young people/adults who are effected by gang related violence
- Holds a relevant degree and/or has experience working with vulnerable children and adults with complex needs.
- Relevant Experience to the Role.
- Knowledge of the Criminal Justice System.
- Experience of working with young people who are affected by gang related violence or activity.
- Experience of managing a case load of cases
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available