Young Person's Advisor - Leaving Care - Nottingham
|Job Title:||Young Person's Advisor - Leaving Care - Nottingham|
|Salary:||£12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Young Person’s Advisor - Leaving Care - Nottingham
Are you a passionate, dedicated Young Person's Advisor looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Young Person's advisor to join a team based in Nottingham.
Pay Rates: £12.00 per hour
Young Person’s Advisor role: Full JD Available
- You will be required to work with and support looked after children ages 16 and above and care leavers aged 18 - 20.
- Actively engage young people in decision making about their future providing structured, individual and impartial support, advice and guidance.
- To work closely with young people and partner agencies including colleges and employers to support young people to access suitable employment, education or training
- Support and guide with budgeting.
- Previous experience working as a personal advisor for care leavers
- Previous experience in pathways/ housing/ independent living
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Family Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
You will be working with and supporting looked after children aged 16 and above and care leavers aged 18 – 20.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Team Leader - Young People Leaving Care - East London
Salary: £36k per year
Personal Advisor Leaving Care - Ollerton
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Personal Advisor - Bexleyheath
Salary: £22 per hour
Early Support Practitioner - Harrow
Salary: £19.98 - 19.98 per hour
Salary: £13.69 - 13.69 per hour