Youth Support and Development Worker - Young People
|Job Title:||Youth Support and Development Worker - Young People|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Youth Support and Development Worker - Young People - East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced Youth Support and Development Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Youth Support and Development Worker with Young People & Youth offending Service for a Local Authority in and around `a3WEast London.
Pay Rate: £18.61 - £23.83 per hour- Ongoing 36 Hours a week
Information On The Role:
The Youth Support and Development Worker is responsible and accountable for the planning delivery and evaluation of high quality open access and targeted programmes of youth work alongside individualised support, primarily delivered through Young Local Youth Hubs, and via outreach in schools and community settings.
This requires effective liaison and partnership working across a wide range of stakeholders, including but not limited to: Children’s Social Care, Health, Education, Youth Justice and the voluntary community and private sectors.
Staff may be designated to focus on open access youth work, participation early help, targeted support, and youth justice.
- Must have at least 8 months YOS experience
- Experience of delivering open access and targeted youth work/ youth participation programmes is essential.
- Must be trustworthy & reliable
- Must be self-motivated, Flexible & Resourceful
- Must have Grades A-C in English Language & Maths.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if required)
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Youth Support and Development Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Youth Justice Practitioner - Wakefield
Salary: £19.91 - 19.91 per hour
Youth Offending Officer - Milton Keynes
Salary: £20.51 - 26.67 per hour
Personal Advisor - Leicester
Salary: £17.76 - 17.76 per hour
Personal Advisor - Manchester
Salary: £18.74 - 18.74 per hour
Personal Advisor - Hereford
Salary: £13.67 - 13.67 per hour