|£12.18 - 12.18 per hour
|17 days ago
Salary: £12.18 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
To provide an effective Business support service to a diverse range of front line and statutory services in accordance with the relevant government legislation and guidelines.
- Deal with telephone and face to face enquiries, providing advice, guidance, signposting and support to internal and external customers, across a diverse range of service functions in line with legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Triage and direct referrals and requests for service received via all channels to the relevant service teams to ensure a timely response and excellent customer service.
- Process a range of referrals/ requests for service/applications, applying ‘rules and guidelines’ and confirm outcomes to customers, dealing with all associated incoming and outgoing information.
- Input , record, check and maintain a variety of computer and paper-based systems, including bespoke service databases, ensuring information is accurate, stored securely and confidentially, and in accordance with information governance protocols, and produce standard reports.
- Organise and provide support at a range of statutory meetings, where emotive content is a regular feature, producing accurate minutes and action schedules and liaising effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake financial administration including placing orders, raising sales orders, paying invoices/internal recharges, reconciling income , updating casefiles where relevant, using electronic systems and in line with the financial regulations of the Council.
- Administer, variable amounts of petty cash, in line with financial regulations and procedures, ensuring safe-keeping and reconciliation of all imprests against records.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including managers, employees and members of the public, ensuring information and communication links are maintained.
- Undertake administrative duties whilst dealing with interruptions, queries and conflicting demands arising from customer queries and requests.
- Maintain awareness of legislation and regulations, policies and procedures which have implications for service delivery.
- To contribute to the development, maintenance and review of systems and procedures to ensure effective and efficient administration of the service, in line with government legislation and guidance
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Repairs Customer Service
Salary: £13.47 - 13.47 per hour
People operations Assistant - London
Salary: £16.65 - 16.65 per hour
Home Based Care Broker - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £14.41 - 14.41 per hour
Business support officer
Salary: £13.66 - 13.66 per hour
Electoral Assistant - Surrey
Salary: Market related