Adult Occupational Therapist
|Adult Occupational Therapist
|£28 per hour
|about 3 years ago
We are currently looking for a Adult Occupational Therapist to work with one of our clients based in Nottingham. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates up to £28ph
To be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment of individual needs and the initiation and co ordination of a range of outcomes to meet them, promoting the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties.
- Be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them.
- Maintain a complex caseload commissioning services within available resources.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, moving and handling assessments, specialist occupational therapy assessments, moving and handling assessments, Best Interests Assessments.
- Be responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available