Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
|Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
|£14,402 per year
|about 1 year ago
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to support our client based in Carshalton. This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week.
The Apprentice will be required to support the nursery team in providing quality day-care for
Children and will assist in the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum whilst undertaking a Level 3 Diploma in the Early Years Education at the College (one evening a week).
During the training period, the Apprentice will be exposed to many areas within the Nursery and will
be assigned a mentor who will support the Apprentice through their training period. The individual
will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for the children in a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Undertake and successfully complete the training element of the Apprenticeship Programme
• Assist in the day-to-day work of the Nursery and under supervision, provide high quality
childcare for all children attending the nursery in order to meet their personal and emotional
• Contribute to ideas regarding implementation of policies and procedures such as Early Years
• Be aware of and work within all nursery policies and procedures, and implement them when
• Be aware of the need for confidentiality
• Participate in staff team meetings
• Ensure that all nursery equipment is in a safe and hygienic condition
• Keep up to date with Quality Improvement initiatives and to be aware of, and meet, service
standards for the Group.
• Participate in the Professional Development Programme and undertake training as required,
including all areas of office technology.
• Propose any ideas that may help to promote and extend the Group’s reputation and efficient
running of the College.
• Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the Group
Health and Safety Policy.
• Be available to assist in enrolment procedures, which may require additional hours including
evenings and weekends, for example during the Autumn Term.
• Work flexibly, which may include evenings and weekends.
• Perform other duties as may be required by the Group Principal, Head of College, Head of
School/Department or their representatives in order to ensure the efficient functioning of the
- Level 2 NVQ in Childcare and Early Years Education
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work flexibly in order to attending meetings/activities that
- may be outside of normal working hours
- · Good communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available