Business Analyst - Northampton
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Northampton|
|Salary:||£24.08 - 24.08 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Business Analyst – Northampton (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £24.08ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To assist in the definition, development and delivery of corporate, customer and business change projects.
- To provide a professional, customer focused and responsive business analysis service, assisting and supporting customers in determining business change and supporting ICT systems requirements through the use of methodical investigation, analysis and documentation of business functions, including the definition of requirements for improving them; the creation of accurate, viable and complete specifications, and liaison with other professional support areas in the design and development of business and ICT systems solutions.
- To be part of an in-house programme team, providing organisational learning, capability, resilience and value for money (VfM). To deliver through the successful implementation of defined corporate projects, the desired corporate outcomes.
- Gather critical information and understand business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements, conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Undertake feasibility studies which investigate the impact of service business problems (high spend, bottle necks, paper based inefficiencies that impact on delivering high levels of customer service and satisfaction), service data, identify options and, in collaboration with appropriate specialists, consider the viability and associated risks of the possible solutions from legal, organisational, technical, I.T. Systems and economic perspectives.
- Understand and evaluate all aspects of the business and stakeholders’ requirements by assessing, documenting and obtaining formal sign off of the impact of change and proactively identify fit for purpose business solutions that deliver sustainable benefits and support Project Managers in the definition, planning and justification (in business terms) of projects to develop/implement these solutions.
- Analyse service business requirements and service processes at a high level in order to justify the commitment of resources to a project through the development of a business case which sets out options and recommends a preferred solution, in line with the standard process for project approval.
- Analyse and document existing service business processes and use of staffing, ICT and equipment resources at a detailed level, in order to identify good working practices, to challenge inefficient processes and control weaknesses, and to identify opportunities for improvement and threats to the successful implementation of business change. Produce specifications ensuring the organisation design principles are adhered to and maintained.
- Analyse and document benefits expected from, and risks associated with, a proposed solution, and to collaborate with appropriate specialists to carry out investment planning and financial modelling as part of a cost benefit analysis and outline implementation plan.
- Follow pre-defined methodologies, standards, tools and appropriate phases of the project life cycle, resulting in the successful project delivery.
- Lead business users within impacted service areas and client organisations in enabling them to specify the outcomes required from processes, information flows, I.T. systems and post roles that will meet their requirements and which address the underlying issues. This will involve organising, preparing and facilitating meetings, walkthroughs, workshops and presentations for a wide variety of audiences to achieve project objectives.
- Investigate and model business functions across all dimensions; including business processes, roles, information flows and application systems, taking account of business volumes and future flexibility in order to re-engineer and/or design new business processes and service delivery mechanisms, in order to evaluate options and specify requirements for the proposed business improvements.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available