Chief Technical Accountant - Stoke on trent
|Chief Technical Accountant - Stoke on trent
|£650 per day
|about 1 month ago
Chief Technical Accountant – Stoke-on-Trent
£650 Day rate
Contract – Full Time
- To work within a professionally focused service area to provide financial and commercial advice and support across a range of directorates and transformational projects across the Client.
- To support and inform the overall development of the Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS) for the client as an integral element of the overall financial strategy.
- To ensure the client produces the necessary information and control mechanisms to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and guidance particularly in respect of financial reporting and treasury management.
- To assist and support the Strategic Manager in providing strategic direction in respect of the overall corporate financial governance requirements of the client ensuring that all statutory requirements are adhered to and performance standards are met.
- To attend and contribute to the corporate policies and related client areas providing financial and commercial advice on the financial implication of strategic and operational matters to support and influence decision-making.
- Support the development of policy and business cases from strategic outline to full business case delivery, through assessment of the financial and resource implications of options being considered in support and delivery of the Medium Term Financial Strategy for the client.
- To deliver high quality, efficient financial services and regulations to support the delivery of corporate aims and objectives, ensuring at all times that the interests and responsibilities of the S151 officer are properly observed and complied with.
- Support and represent the client strategic objectives and translate those objectives into the delivery of budget and service plans.
- Undertake statutory and regulatory requirements including the completion of statutory accounts in compliance with regulatory timescales and guidance.
- Full qualified Accountant
To find out more information please contact Lily at Lilye@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity agency.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Project Manager - Corporate Assets - Rugby
Salary: £26.92 - 26.92 per hour
Driver / Manual Labourer
Salary: £12.59 - 12.59 per hour
Recruitment Resourcer / Trainee Consultant
Salary: £20k - 23k per year + Uncapped Commission
Housing Disrepairs Solicitor
Salary: £21.50 - 50.00 per hour
Recruitment Resourcer -Hybrid Working
Salary: Market related
Salary: £11.80 - 11.80 per hour
Salary: £43,815 - 53,946 per year
Regulatory Compliance Officer (Food Safety)
Salary: £35 - 50 per hour
Team Lawyer - Wigan
Salary: £35 per hour