Contract Manager - Glenfield
|Job Title:||Contract Manager - Glenfield|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Contract Manager – Glenield (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To assist in the effective, efficient and legally compliant delivery of passenger transport services.
- To ensure that the services are delivered for the benefit of the people of Leicestershire.
- To maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues within the team and across the service.
- To ensure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner as possible.
- To let, manage and renew passenger transport contracts serving Leicestershire.
- To negotiate with transport providers over the resolution of transport problems
- To assist in the negotiation with transport providers on the implementation of improvements to public transport services.
- Manage the transport database(s) within the team and liaise with schools and others to ensure their accuracy
- Respond to requests, enquiries and complaints in both the planning and operation of transport services
- Monitor transport services to ensure contract compliance and acceptable levels of service provision
- Manage the impact of roadworks on contract services
- To manage the allocation of users to transport and the organisation of transport activities
- Co-ordinate and monitor the training requirements of service delivery staff both internal and external
- Develop and implement programmes of inspection of Passenger Transport Services
- To advise and give operational decisions in accordance with LCC policies and legislation.
- To support delivery of service information and updates on home to school transport services
- Liaise with CFS & CSC in service delivery
- Managing staff delivering contract procurement and compliance, including PDRs
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Payroll Manager - Swindon
Salary: £350 per day
Senior Finance Manager - Ashton Under Lyne
Salary: £24.80 - 24.80 per hour
Payments and Care Charging Manager - Hackney
Salary: £350 per day
Community Safety Partnerships and Projects Officer - Solihull
Salary: £20.74 - 20.74 per hour
Salary: £26.30 - 26.30 per hour
Business Support Programme Co-ordinator - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 20.47 per hour
Sovereign Housing Association - Operations Support Coordinator
Salary: Market related
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Resource Planner - South East
Salary: £16.20 - 16.20 per hour
Payroll & Employee Officer (G5/6) - Yorkshire Collaboration
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour