Director of Safeguarding and Quality Assurance
|Director of Safeguarding and Quality Assurance
|£649.99 - 649.99 per day
|about 3 years ago
We are currently looking for a Director of Safeguarding and Quality Assurance to work with one of our clients based in Essex. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Day rates paying up to £649.99ph
- Being an exemplar systems leader - displaying the behaviours expected to support our vision and strategy with Cabinet, CMB, partners and employees at all levels.
- Working collaboratively across the council to support the delivery of best possible outcomes for service users on a financially sustainable basis.
- Working collaboratively with both the Chief Executive and Leader of the council, other members, partners and the community to support the long-term vision.
- Accountable for creating and proactively leading change initiatives which support our longer-term vision.
- Anticipating and predicting the long-term impact of national and international developments, within an area of expertise to inform the wider function and the council’s strategy.
- Using sound commercial judgement to find novel solutions to emerging and complex issues.
- Maximising digital technologies and innovation across the council and with stakeholders and partners.
- Equality and diversity is celebrated and considered as part of all decisions taken.
- Using professional expertise to translate the vision and strategy into strategies, goals and plans for the functional area.
- To manage relationships with service users, suppliers and partners to ensure the best outcomes for Essex.
- Being widely externally networked with fellow professionals, partners, stakeholders and communities outside the council to evaluate and bring in and apply new practices.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Risk Assurance And Compliance Manager - Cambridge
Salary: £23.25 - 23.25 per hour
Business Analyst / Consultant
Salary: £315 per day
Health Protection Case Manager
Salary: £20 - 30 per hour
Principal Public Transport Officer
Salary: £30 per hour
Principal Planning Officer
Salary: Market related
Principal Finance Manager
Salary: £200 - 400 per day