Electoral Assistant - Surrey
|Electoral Assistant - Surrey
|17 days ago
Electoral Assistant – Surrey
Salary: £ 15.97 Per Hour
Full Time: Monday to Friday – 09:00am to 17:00pm
To assist in the compilation and maintenance of an annual register of electors making changes under the individual electoral registration.
To assist in the preparation and delivery of fair, open and transparent elections, by elections and referenda in accordance with statutory requirements and timetables.
- To assist in the compilation and maintenance of an annual register of electors through processing individual voter registration forms during the annual canvass and monthly updates, to meet statutory requirements, including scanning, data input and system checks, and effectively dealing with enquires.
- To assist in the registration of “special category” voters e.g., absent voters, overseas voters and foreign nationals.
- To assist in the timely preparation and delivery of all types of elections, by-elections and referenda and undertake all election and count duties as required within the timetable, including the booking of polling place venues, recruiting polling station and counting staff, processing postal vote applications, and producing polling station and count stationery.
- To assist with applications received through the electoral registration officers portal.
- To communicate effectively with public, members of the company and officers face to face, by telephone, or email demonstrating strong customer service.
- To effectively use IT packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- To effectively use our client’s electoral registration and elections management software to maintain the register of electors and support work associated with the delivery of elections.
- To assist with team administration work as required.
- To carry out such other duties that may reasonably be required by the electoral services manager.
- To attend training courses as directed by the Electoral Services Manager.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Megan Eastop- Stanley on 07587 327813 or via email Megane@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary: £13 per hour
Contracts Assistant - Plymouth
Salary: Market related
People operations Assistant - London
Salary: £16.65 - 16.65 per hour
GM Collaboration - Senior Legal officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Principle Finance Manager
Salary: Market related