Estates Officer - Nottingham
|Job Title:||Estates Officer - Nottingham|
|Salary:||£25.02 - 25.02 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Estates Officer – Nottingham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £25.02ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To assist in the efficient and effective management of Broxtowe Borough Council's corporate property estate.
- Undertake day to day management of a variety of assets within the Estates Portfolio. This will involve developing and maintaining good Landlord and Tenant relationships and delivering an excellent estate management service.
- Responsibility for the estate management of a property caseload including undertaking lease renewals, rent reviews and dealing with lease expiries’.
- Dealing with new lettings of vacant units within the portfolio and working with external consultants where necessary.
- Provide assistance in the management and administration of service charge accounts.
- Undertake inspections of land and buildings for a variety of purposes.
- Work in conjuction with a variety of internal departments within the Council, including Legal Services and Econcomic Development teams, to provide an integrated and corporate approach to the manaagement of the property estate.
- Deal with general enquiries regarding the Council’s property estate both from external parties and internal departments.
- Work with the Estates Team to undertake asset valuations for financial accounting purposes.
- Deal with third parties and utility providers’ requests for access to the Estate and to negotiate agreements where required.
- Carry out any other duties that are within the scope and grading of the post which could also be requested by the line manager or Head of Service.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Project Support Officer - Exeter
Salary: £247.12 - 247.12 per day
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
Rehabilitation Officer Visual Impairment - Harrow
Salary: £19.06 - 19.06 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Sales & Services Officer - Sutton
Salary: £17.39 - 17.39 per hour
Financial Reconciliations Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £20.63 - 20.63 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
West Sussex - Rights of way officer
Salary: £13 per hour