Family Support Worker - Dudley
|Family Support Worker - Dudley
|£14.32 - 14.32 per hour
|over 2 years ago
Family Support Worker – Dudley
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family Support worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Family Support worker to work in Children Services in Dudley.
Pay Rates: £14.32 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
What the family support worker will be doing:
• Work alongside social workers to contribute to high quality assessments to support and safeguard children and young people.
• Undertake high quality evidence based Graded Care Profile 2 assessments and PAM’s assessments
• Work alongside social workers to progress the Care in Need Plans and Child Protection Plans
• Work in partnership with families, providing advice and support to strengthen their parenting and promote the safety and welfare of children and young people living within the family, reducing the risk of abuse and neglect and the need for statutory social care intervention.
• Proactively engage and support the most vulnerable, distressed and challenging children, young people and so that we fully understand their day to day lived experience and take account of their wishes and feelings.
• Utilise a ‘Think Family’ approach to ensure that all services working with the family are coordinated and work effectively together whilst maintaining a focus upon the safety and wellbeing of the children and young people.
• Enable the development of positive parenting strategies to enable families to gain and maintain independence and control over all aspects of their lives and contribute positively within the community.
• Work with families with complex often interrelated problems including poverty, social exclusion, oppression, poor housing, mental health, substance misuse, domestic abuse, crime and antisocial behaviour.
- Professional qualification relevant to work with children and families at NVQ3 or above.
- Excelled written & verbal communication skills.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
- Must be a car driver
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Contact Supervisor and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Support Worker- Supported Living Accommodation- Manchester
Salary: £13.61 - 13.61 per hour
Support Worker- Doncaster
Salary: £15.29 - 15.29 per hour
Support Worker- Disabilities Accommodation Services - North London
Salary: £16.93 - 21.02 per hour
Early Years Practitioner- Romford
Salary: £16.84 - 16.84 per hour
Children Centre Early Years Practitioner- East London
Salary: £13.70 - 17.13 per hour
B6 Occupational Therapist- NHS Services - Bedford
Salary: £22 - 25 per hour
Speech and Language Therapist- Luton
Salary: £26 - 28 per hour
Residential Care Officer- Mirfield
Salary: £17.42 - 17.42 per hour