Finance Analyst - Barnsley
|Finance Analyst - Barnsley
|£14.61 - 14.61 per hour
|about 1 year ago
Finance Analyst – Barnsley (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £14.61ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To assist the finance team in providing an excellent financial service to our customers, including budget monitoring and setting, close down of the accounts and provision of financial advice.
The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the post holder.
- To assist the Finance Business Partners with the production of service budget monitoring for Berneslai Homes Management and Berneslai Home Construction Services in accordance with approved standards and guidance
- Liaison with budget holders to review budgets and provide assistance on financial forecasts.
- Provision of financial information to feed into the preparation of annual budgets
- Maintenance of our financial system (SAP) – including raising invoices and journal transactions.
- Implementation of closedown procedures including accounts reconciliation, accruals and intra company recharges.
- Provision and analysis of information required in the final accounts report
- Assist with preparation of grant bids, applications and claims in line with grant procedures and regulations
- To monitor and maintain the Goods Received/Invoices Received (GR/IR) account reconciling to supplier statements and liaising with Financial Services, Suppliers and service staff to resolve queries
- Assist in the completion of adhoc projects and information requests.
- Assist in the training of staff on financial procedures and processes
- Assist in the preparation of benchmarking submissions and statistical returns
- Contribute to the overall work and objectives of the Finance Team and Corporate Services
- To proactively participate /promote Continuing Professional Development
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available